- Information Security Program
- We have an Information Security Program in place that is communicated throughout the organization. Our Information Security Program follows the criteria set forth by the SOC 2 Framework. SOC 2 is a widely known information security auditing procedure created by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Third-Party Audits
- Our organization undergoes independent third-party assessments to test our security and compliance controls.
- Third-Party Penetration Testing
- We perform an independent third-party penetration at least annually to ensure that the security posture of our services is uncompromised.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Roles and responsibilities related to our Information Security Program and the protection of our customer’s data are well defined and documented. Our team members are required to review and accept all of the security policies.
- Security Awareness Training
- Our team members are required to go through employee security awareness training covering industry standard practices and information security topics such as phishing and password management.
- All team members are required to sign and adhere to an industry standard confidentiality agreement prior to their first day of work.
- Background Checks
- We perform background checks on all new team members in accordance with local laws.
- Permissions and Authentication
- Access to infrastructure and other sensitive tools are limited to authorized employees who require it for their role.
- Where available we have Single Sign-on (SSO), 2-factor authentication (2FA) and strong password policies to ensure access to cloud services are protected.
- Least Privilege Access Control
- We follow the principle of least privilege with respect to identity and access management.
- Quarterly Access Reviews
- We perform quarterly access reviews of all team members with access to sensitive systems.
- Password Requirements
- All team members are required to adhere to a minimum set of password requirements and complexity for access.
- Password Managers
- All company issued laptops utilize a password manager for team members to manage passwords and maintain password complexity.
Vendor and Risk Management
- Annual Risk Assessments
- We undergo at least annual risk assessments to identify any potential threats, including considerations for fraud.
- Vendor Risk Management
- Vendor risk is determined and the appropriate vendor reviews are performed prior to authorizing a new vendor.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns or if you wish to report a potential security issue, please contact security @ rocketscience.gg.